Monday, April 11, 2016

The Fate of your Relationship, who to trust.

Cheating, affairs, divorce, trust, marriage, relationships, who to trust, women, empowering women, graced for life, life coaching, life coach, infidelity, love,




We all have questions on whether or not our partners will remain faithful to the relationship. In our relationships we cant avoid having these feelings or questions, especially if we have experienced this kind of hurt or pain before. This can leave you feelings distant and reluctant to trust a person in a relationship again.

Think about how satisfying your relationships can be with complete trust in your partner. Knowing that they are remaining true.

The Fate of your Relationship, who to trust.


As far as trust goes, Abraham has got it down pat. He trusted God with everything, he trusted so much that he offered up his son in obedience to God. He knew God would make a way, where there visibly wasn’t a way. 

4 On the third day Abraham raised his eyes and saw the place from a distance. 
5 Abraham said to his young men, "Stay here with the donkey, 
and I and the lad will go over there; and we will worship and return to you."

He stated his faith, He declared his outcome, not paying attention to doubts and fears that were going through his mind, He knew who his God was and Gods love for him.

Abraham trusted in Gods love for him, he trusted in Gods promises, that through them no hurt would come to him or his family. That’s the kind of trust we need in our relationships today.


Learning to trust again


It is possible and not hard, 
If you know who to put your trust in.

Even if your starting over again, this time it's different, this time you have God!
Understanding and living in the trust that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

Trusting God with the fate of your relationship.


The Scriptures teach us that we should put our trust in God, not man.

1 To you, Lord, I call; you are my Rock, do not turn a deaf ear to me. For if you remain silent,
I will be like those who go down to the pit.

2 Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place.

6 Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy.

7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

8 The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.

9 Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.

Trust gives you the ability to free yourself from insecurities, vulnerability and intimidation and more. Trust, to be yourself without consequences, worry or stress.  

Not according to anything you do, but completely relying on God, Knowing that God loves you so much He wont allow hurt or harm to come to you. Now that’s trust you can depend on.

Hope this helps, stay blessed. - Laurie

This song has richly blessed me, I hope it blesses you as well.



Cheating, affairs, divorce, trust, marriage, relationships, who to trust, women, empowering women, graced for life, life coaching, life coach, infidelity, love,


As a LifeCoach Laurie has been able to help people over come obstacles and personal set backs for over 25 years. Connect with her at faithfullygraced where you can request a free coaching call to bring more joy, peace and wellness to your life.
Follow this Blog
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graced For Life


Grace For Life Coaching:

Laurie M. 2115 N.E 56th Ct.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
(954) 850-1792

Email: Faithfullygraced@gmail.com



Follow